[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FW: Hi All

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

out a bank of submarine batteries.  >Not too much voltage, but unspeakable
current.  It made coin-size glowing orbs that the old timer claimed was
>ball lightning.  Not nearly as interesting as the dual Tesla coil idea
though.
HI,

I saw the same program and I think it was Robert Golka who was making
the tiny ball lighting, he shorted the
batteries with 2 thick pieces of steel over water, and the tiny balls
would float untill they burned out.

Jorge