[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New to the list

Hi!

I´d like to introduce myself.
My name is Christoph Baumann, I´m studying physics in Heidelberg. I have
built 3 coils so far. But compared to the ones I found in the Net they are
´tiny´ (biggest 400W). You can have a look at them at:
http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~cbauman1/tesla.html

Christoph Baumann

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* Fakult"at f"ur Physik und Astronomie                       *