[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: testing double pane windows with a small TC?

I am new to the Tesla List, and completely new to Tesla technology for
that matter.  But I have done some experimentation with HV, especially
in the realm of ionizing various inert gasses.  You should surely be
able to obtain an electrostatic effect with the test you described in
your message, and a highly luminous corona should be visible wherever
leaks may be present.  A potential of as low as 10KV would accomplish
this, so a very small Tesla Coil or even a flyback transformer would
work.  If you have any serious interest in some ideas for other
experiments, I have a few wacky or ingenious (depending on how you look
at it!) proposals for you to look at.  One of them may revolutionize the
way utility companies transmit electrical power!