[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Government pigs

From: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Now, this is slightly off subject but related.  The lot that I won and
picked up was 14 A/C or refrigeration compressors.  I wanted to series a
couple of them to make a vacuum pump for obvious reasons.
Can anyone guide me as to how to check them out.  What to look for.
Questions I have are:
How do I check the oil level?  How do I add oil?  Do they need a
capacitor
for starting or running?  Any suggestions on fittings/soldering/welding
the stubs? Any other suggestions. Also, If more than two work anyone is
welcome to the rest.  It would probably be best to reply privately.

Thanks all,

Russ Thornton"

	Look at Steve Hansen's vacuum web page:

	http://www.tiac-dot-net/users/shansen/belljar/