[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

More Radar Transformers available!

Hi all,
       Just to let you know that I have some more radar supplies
available for disposal!
These are from Plessey-Decca Radar transmitters, and are designed to
supply 10KV at 200mA A.C though when metered they easily went over the
UK pig 11KV mark.

They are oil filled units and as with all Radar trannies, they are rated
for high voltages to their cores (20KV in these cases) so are ideal
Tesla-coil supplies, though they do of course need ballasting, being
non-shunted power transformers.

They are wired in pairs for either 115v or 230v mains inputs.
Each transformer is rated at 2KVA, so the 200mA figure is very
conservative!

I also have a couple of 15A Variacs that were part of same Radar TX's

Please mail me off list if you interested.
I am located in the UK in Nottigham

             Martin Dale G6ABU     TCBON    martin.dale-at-ntu.ac.uk