From: Tesla List +ADw-tesla+AEA-pupman-dot-com+AD4-
To: tesla+AEA-pupman-dot-com +ADw-tesla+AEA-pupman-dot-com+AD4-
Date: Tuesday, December 01, 1998 2:45 AM
Subject: Copper Sphere

Original Poster: gweaver +ADw-gweaver+AEA-earthlink-dot-net+AD4-

McMaster Carr sells copper, steel and stainless steel sphere 2+ACI- up to
14+ACI-
diameter.  I have them listed my size, part number and price on my web
page
along with McMaster Carr's phone number.
http://home.earthlink-dot-net/+AH4-gweaver