[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Question?

to: Scott

The central problem here is "defining suddenly".  The large counter EMF
will try to keep the current going and prevent the fast L di/dt transition
required for HV production.  A solid state system would probably work but
doing it mechanically would be difficult as early induction coil
constructors discovered.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net