[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Calculating inductance, capacitance, and resistance of 3D objects

hello all!!
How are these formulas calculated diffrently from the way i derive them?
I use several steps of integration on biot-savats law and others to find the
inductance of 3D shapes and my formulas (although much more variables and
harder to plugg into the calculator) are to within 5% of thoes valuse
supplied by the formulas given by this list.
mark