[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Vf,Zo,R,G,L,C.....

Hi Antonio,

	I tried modeling high and low loss lines with the same L and C parameters.
 The frequencies stayed exactly the same.  Only the Q changes.  Perhaps the
L and C parameters in a real system are frequency dependant to some degree.
	I have a model with the magnetically coupled L sections and the
frequencies stay exactly the same in those too.  This would suggest that as
the frequency goes up, either the effective inductance or capacitance also
increases since frequncy seems independant of losses in the models.
Perhaps the capcitance from turn to turn starts to take over or something
strange like that is having an effect at higher frequencies...

	Terry