[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla Coil Photos

----------
From:  RODERICK MAXWELL [SMTP:tank-at-mail.magnolia-dot-net]
Sent:  Friday, February 06, 1998 11:44 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Tesla Coil Photos

I have taken some photos of my capacitor discharge tesla coil and
should be able to post them next week when the flatbed color scanner I
mail-ordered comes in.
  The question that is most on my mind is what speed of film is most
suitable for filming coils operating in the dark? I have used ASA 1000,
and ASA 400. Some of the pictures came out blurry due to the shutter
staying open for a long period, and movement of my hand. I have ordered
a tripod to elimimnate hand movement, but I'm still not sure what speed
of film would be best.

                                 Frankensteins Helper
                                         Max