[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tube-type bridge rectifier (fwd)

From:  Jeff W. Parisse [SMTP:jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com]
Sent:  Saturday, February 07, 1998 1:54 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Tube-type bridge rectifier (fwd)

Is there a specific reason that you want to use tubes?

Frank Fix -K2AW- sells HV rectifiers rated up to 14kV
at 1amp continuous... I've built a bridge rectifier using
four 10kV units and they work great. Frank overrates
his units and with heatsinking will withstand 3A. You
can add units to get higher voltage ratings...

Call him at 516-334-7024 or siliconalley-at-juno-dot-com

Jeff W. Parisse, Director
kVA Effects
www.teslacoil-dot-com