[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Wysock & Bean Join kVA!

----------
From:  Jeff W. Parisse [SMTP:jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, February 09, 1998 9:23 AM
To:  Tesla List; Wysock, William C.; Mark Bean; Franklin Londin; Brent Turner; Chris Olivas
Subject:  Wysock & Bean Join kVA!

All,

kVA is proud to announce that master coil builder Bill Wysock
and Las Vegas engineer/gadgeteer Mark Bean are now part of
our special effects team.

What more can be said of the accomplishments of Bill Wysock
that hasn't already been said? He's one of the kings of our industry
and together with the team we've already assembled, kVA becomes
a formidable force in the Hollywood special effects community.

Mark Bean has a super human imagination and an ability to make the
visions in his head become reality. His company "Virtual Theater"
creates an eclectic assortment of entertainment and medical
VR and imaging systems. Mark is not only experienced with Tesla
coils but Van De Graff generators as well.

Check out our newly opened web site at www.teslacoil-dot-com

Jeff W. Parisse, Director
kVA Effects
www.teslacoil-dot-com