[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Need Some More INFO!!!! - AIE

----------
From:  wysock-at-ttr-dot-com [SMTP:wysock-at-ttr-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, February 11, 1998 6:15 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Need Some More INFO!!!! - AIE

Jean-Marc, Bill and All,

The correct name is AIEE (American Institute of Electrical
Engineers,) not the AIE.  This organization was merged with
the IRE (American Institute of Radio Engineers,) more then
20 years ago, to become what is now the IEEE (Institute
of Electrical and Electronic Engineers.)  BTW, did you know
that Fritz Lowenstein (who was one of Tesla's primary
assistants,) was one of the founding members of the IRE, as
well as (I believe,) its first President?

I have access to a large body of all the journals from the original
two groups, as well as all of the IEEE journals.  If you need
specific information from any of these, I may be able to help locate
articles, etc.

Bill Wysock.

> To:            "'Tesla List'" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> Subject:       Need Some More INFO!!!! - AIE