[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Multi-layered Secondary HELP!!

----------
From:  Malcolm Watts [SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent:  Tuesday, February 17, 1998 2:58 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Multi-layered Secondary HELP!!

Hi Dave,

That seems to be the logical conclusion. One ends up with a very high
freq resonator it would seem. I think I will actually do this. I had
in mind Bert Pool's oppositely wound resonators when mentioning this.
It might be instructive in learning more about resonator behaviour.
When time permits (as usual - sigh)....

Malcolm