[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FW: Ugh, a horrible request. (ADMIN) (fwd)

From:  wysock-at-ttr-dot-com [SMTP:wysock-at-ttr-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, February 18, 1998 9:40 AM
To:  Tesla List
Cc:  wysock-at-courier8.aero-dot-org
Subject:  Re: FW: Ugh, a horrible request. (ADMIN) (fwd)

Chip,

This is the first time I've seen your plea.  Our entire plant
at my day-job has been zapped by fired 4,160 volt
1,000 amp 3 phase buss bars...that decided to go "south"
yesterday morning.  So, even though I read most of my incoming
Tesla List mail early in the morning at that job, yesterday and
today, we still don't have all the servers up and all the queued
e-mail will cause a "flood" once they get things back on line.

Now, as for your request.  I have always said,"You get what
you pay for."  Therefore, I want you to know that "the check
will be in the mail," in the next few days.

Bill Wysock.

Tesla Technology Research