[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FW: 2 Layer Secondary.

----------
From:  Bert Hickman [SMTP:bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-com]
Sent:  Friday, February 20, 1998 8:52 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: 2 Layer Secondary.

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

Chris,

Lower resistance will let current flow through the secondary more
efficiently, so that you will have less energy loss in heating up the
secondary winding, and more going into streamers. For the small coil
you're describing, a single layer coil of #22 or #24 should suffice
without the added work of making a 2-layer secondary.

-- Bert --