[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CAPACITOR??

----------
From:  davmckin [SMTP:davmckin-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com]
Sent:  Sunday, February 01, 1998 4:39 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: CAPACITOR??

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

Dear Chris & all,

I would recommend cutting back to around 25 kV / inch or even a
little bit less (say 20 kV / in.) for Tesla Coil purposes for the necessary

clearances required in Mineral Oil and Transformer Oil.

David L. McKinnon
High Voltage / Transformer Engineer

E-mail:  DavMcKin-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com