[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

need some help here!

----------
From:  HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com [SMTP:HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, February 02, 1998 9:41 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: need some help here!

> >        I need to pick up a 6KV 20ma Xformer which has to fit in the
>  > original metal case.  Since it's one of these "Information Unlimited"
> Tesla
>  > coils, the original dimensions were   5.5" by 4.5" and stands 5" tall
>  > single output terminal with the trans case acting as the other terminal

I have some oil burner ignition xfmrs new in box that are exactly your
dimensions if you take off the connection box and bend over two flanges. they
put out 10 kv at 24 ma. the center tap is grounded to the case. (i sell them
for $20 ppd via ups) maybe you can use one just using one side to ground ( 5
kv ). i am sending this to the list instead of directly to you so other people
can comment on the suitability of this xfmr.

jim heagy