[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How to rise the secondary? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 00:47:27 -0500
From: "Barton B. Anderson" <mopar-at-uswest-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: How to rise the secondary? (fwd)

John,
I'm not sure I quite understand what your saying. First you say it's not
necessary to raise the secondary "if the TC is designed properly". Then you
finalyze by saying "I have not solved the problem of finding the exact coupling
for a particular TC". To me, these are two conflicting messages. For myself, I
(until I "can" calculate and build to the calculation exactly) choose to design
slightly over coupled so that I can "raise" the secondary to adjust coupling to
maximum capabilities without over-arcing. Maybe, you are playing devils-advocate
and asking how we can calculate to precision coupling?
Bart