[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Slightly off subject request for identification (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 22:14:49 -0400
From: Eleanor Flood <eflood-at-bellsouth-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Slightly off subject request for identification (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Sounds like an old vacuum capacitor I have.  Measures about the same
size, has two pins.  Outside says Jennings  Radio  12C.
Engraved on the copper inside the glass on one end VC12, on the other
side 680-158.  Harold had it for as long as I had known him, it was one
of his special treasures.  Have no idea of its use, but it is a beauty.
Elli