[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re Second change for longer sparks (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 07:57:12 +0300
From: Marco Denicolai <marco-at-vistacom.fi>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Re Second change for longer sparks (fwd)

At 21:43 15/07/98 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

A double MOT plus voltage doubler supply: that gives about 6.5 Kv and about
250mA.

>A simple gap arrangement like you describe is fine for small-medium
>coils, but not so good for high current multi-KW jobs.  Also, do you have
>any air flow over your gaps?

Yes, I have a simple blower fan.

 Marco Denicolai                   Vista Communication Instruments, Inc.
 Hardware Development Manager      www.vistacom.fi

 marco-at-vistacom.fi                 Kaisaniemenkatu 13 A
 fax:    +358-9-622-5610           SF-00100 HELSINKI
 phone:  +358-9-622-623-15         Finland

   Remember, Murphy was an optimist! I am not...