[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE>Re: How to rise the seco (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 17 Jul 1998 12:20:46 -0700
From: Dale Hall <Dale.Hall-at-trw-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: RE>Re: How to rise the seco

RE>Re: How to rise the secondary? (fwd)

Robert & All,   (Urination aside)

Re: delta fo: Might there a difference between a streamer attaching AFTER
the charge of Ctop and a fulltime wire which is part of Ctop DURING charge ?
invalidating the the premise of:  "a conductor connected to the topload of a
TC to simulate an attached streamer.....".   the affect is observed but is the
assumption of its cause valid, proven ?

I tried to express this in an earlier submission to the list but haven't evoked
response.

Perhaps my thinking is flawed regarding the TIME relevance of streamer
attachment ? I offered an alternative of dielectric alteration (ozone & nitrous
oxide) in the presence of 100's of long streamers may account for delta
Fo, as it hangs around awhile, dissipating slowly relative to Ctop charge freq
in 100's kHz or the Ctop arcs with 2Mhz to 50Mhz freqs (streamer discharges switch/attach/deattach on/off very fast).

Dale  (all alone in a vacuum, but cranking the idea machine)