[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How to rise the secondary? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 01:56:41 -0400
From: Richard Hull <rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: How to rise the secondary? (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Rob is absolutely correct here and I have just such tests shown on one or two of our
old video report tapes.  A piece of #24 wire 6 feet long attached to a resonator will
really swing resonance on down the scale!  An flaming white hot arc is a much larger
ionic surface conductor than such a piece of wire.  Again, the old hands-on folks have
"been there....done that".  One need not be a rocket scientist to figure this out real
quick if observant around bigger running systems.

Richard Hull, TCBOR