[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How to rise the secondary? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 16:58:27 -0400
From: Richard Hull <rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: How to rise the secondary? (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

This was explained in a post 2 days ago by me on this list.

1. measure the no power all up load resonance with sig gen and led.
2.  Tune for maximum spark.  measure new primary inductive tune point.  Back
figure to new resonant freq.  This is sorta',... kinda' close to something like
the center freq of the running dynamic tune of the system.

Richard Hull, TCBOR