[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pushing Neons (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 11:22:19 +0300
From: Marco Denicolai <marco-at-vistacom.fi>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Pushing Neons (fwd)

At 22:35 25/07/98 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

Please, mind my stupid and simple question, but I don't really understand why
if the gap doesn't fire the NST sinks higher current. Do you mean that if the
gap doesn't fire you reach a point of the AC half-wave (charging the primary
capacitor) that results in 115 mA of charging current?

 Marco Denicolai                   Vista Communication Instruments, Inc.
 Hardware Development Manager      www.vistacom.fi

 marco-at-vistacom.fi                 Kaisaniemenkatu 13 A
 fax:    +358-9-622-5610           SF-00100 HELSINKI
 phone:  +358-9-622-623-15         Finland

   Remember, Murphy was an optimist! I am not...