[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

HV-xformers for free in USA (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 23:21:42 +0300 (EET DST)
From: Kristian Ukkonen <kukkonen-at-cc.hut.fi>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: HV-xformers for free in USA

I noticed the following at "sci.electronics-dot-components":

<quote begins>
    Subject: high voltage transformers
       Date: 29 Jul 1998 10:24:24 GMT
       From: "David Rouse" <drouse-at-pacbell-dot-net>
 Newsgroups: sci.electronics-dot-components

The company that I work for is cleaning out the back lot. Among the
stuff are a half dozen old ozone generators. My instructions were to
yank anything we might use and pitch the rest. About the only thing
in these that we will keep are the cooling fans and rest will be
tossed. However, each unit has fairly healthy sized transformer in
it. I really do not know the ratings on these, but to give an idea,
the cores weigh about 10-15lbs. each. I am in Santa Clara Ca and if
anyone local to me is interested, I will set them aside. No cost,
just a goodwill thing, however I will ask that the receiver pick them
up.

  David Rouse
<quote ends>

Just thought that they might be ok for 'coiling.

  Kristian Ukkonen.

| Kristian Ukkonen       |  Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law |