[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

First Uk Teslathon

----------
From:  Brian Le Page [SMTP:brian.le_page-at-virgin-dot-net]
Sent:  Monday, June 01, 1998 1:54 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  First Uk Teslathon

Hi everybody,

I went ot the First UK Teslathon on Saturday. Fantastic! I hate to think
what the Health and Safety Executive would make of it all. It was great
to see so many coils operating. It was encouraging to see it, and to
know there are so many people here in the UK.

I would like to thank Alan for organising the event and everybody that
turned up with equipment, ideas and advice. How that pole pig was lifted
in and out of the Volvo I cannot imagine! It was also interesting to see
the homebrew power transformer. Much thought had gone into the design
and manufacture.

I have been reading the list for a short while now and have built a coil
with Mike Tucknott which is being modified all of the time. I think he
has posted about it on the list.

Wont waffle and waste space. Thanks again to Alan Sharp.

Dr B.