[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla Coil Optimun Parameters

----------
From:  Harri Suomalainen [SMTP:haba-at-cc.hut.fi]
Sent:  Tuesday, June 02, 1998 2:30 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: Tesla Coil Optimun Parameters

>  The JHCTES program starts with a watts input, does the calculations for
46
>TC parameters, and produces an output of spark length. No other program
>available today can do this much TC designing at one time. It has been
well
>received by coilers.

Is that program available somewhere? I'd like to give it a try too!
How reliable has it proved itself? We all know there are lots of things
we can calculate but the results aren't too great always. :(

--
Harri Suomalainen     mailto:haba-at-cc.hut.fi

We have phone numbers, why'd we need IP-numbers? - a person in a bus