[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

interference

----------
From:  Julian Green [SMTP:julian-at-kbss.bt.co.uk]
Sent:  Thursday, June 11, 1998 8:09 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: interference

You need filters to protect you NST.   As for the interference your neighor
is probably too close - especially if you want to do some serious coiling.

Moving the power lead down to ground level might help, but my coil
causes interference from 50 feet and then dropps off quickly.   Do a walk
test with a radio tuned to the resonant frequency of your coil.

Watch out when your coil streamers strike large conductive objects.  The
arc generates lots of splatter which radiates nicely from the conductive
object.

Another 2am coiler

Julian Green