[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dielectric Breakdown of Polypropylene

----------
From:  Michael Nolley [SMTP:mhnolley-at-willamette.edu]
Sent:  Friday, June 12, 1998 9:58 AM
To:  Tesla List
Cc:  'Tesla List'
Subject:  Re: Dielectric Breakdown of Polypropylene

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

	I'm working on a similar project right now-- you can get the
specs on poly in most of the texts on homemade caps.  With 2.4 mil you
may have to wire 10-15 capacitors in series to have enough margin.  This
is what I'm doing, although I'm not too excited about the prospect of
spending my summer with aluminum foil and ziplocs...