[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1/4 Wave Theories - Trash Them!

----------
From:  Barton B. Anderson [SMTP:mopar-at-uswest-dot-net]
Sent:  Saturday, June 13, 1998 2:34 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: 1/4 Wave Theories - Trash Them!

Terry and Malcolm,
Thanks your comments on the phase relationship. I'm beginning to see the effects
of real world situation as compared to an ideal model. Ok, now I am starting to
wonder about the distance of wavelengths generated and if they reside at an
expected distance or something less. I'm not even sure where to speculate.
Thanks again for the comments,
Bart