[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Warthog coil pictures

----------
From:  Chuck Curran [SMTP:ccurran-at-execpc-dot-com]
Sent:  Sunday, June 14, 1998 7:15 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Warthog coil pictures

Hi Bert:

    Nice shots of the Warthog coil in action.  I wish I had an area like the
garage or what ever it is to do set-up and testing, as shown in your
photo's.  I did notice one item that is a technique that we both must
employ, possibly.  The 2-3" diameter lengths of PVC tube laying on the
floor---do these carry the 120 VAC lines and even the HV from the pig to
help reduce strikes?  I've done this with pretty good success too.  Gee, all
the ceiling lights are on all the time!  I'm getting closer and closer with
my 23" secondary.  It's wound and ready to go.  Now I'm working on the
primary and support structure.  Hope to finish by 7/15/98

Chuck