[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

EMI Filter Hookup

----------
From:  Shaun [SMTP:shaunobrien-at-geocities-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, June 22, 1998 3:56 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: EMI Filter Hookup

Clay,

    MECI is Mendelson Electronics. www.meci-dot-com You can get on there
s-mailing list to recive catalogs from them. The 40A fliters arn't listed but
they still have them. The part number is "560-0139" 40A Line Filter.
I e-mailed them what I wanted to order and gave them my mailing address
and phone number. They called like a week later and gave me a total with
shipping. Here's there info for everyone. They have lost of surplus stuff
there. The filter I got look like they were never used. They probably wer't,
but I didn't care either way.

e-mail: meci-at-meci-dot-com
phone: 1-800-344-4465
fax: 1-800-344-6324