[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Two Toroid Test

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, June 23, 1998 6:32 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Two Toroid Test

to: Ed

Sounds like a great coil and you're having fun.  We use a small 150 CFM
blower on our series resistor (0.75 Ohm) to keep it from overheating at
higher power levels.  Some of the surplus 3450 to 3650 RPM blowers put out
a lot of air in a small area and are reasonably priced.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net