[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Two Toroid Test

----------
From:  Barton B. Anderson [SMTP:mopar-at-uswest-dot-net]
Sent:  Saturday, June 27, 1998 9:59 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Two Toroid Test

Ed, I just returned from business in Toronto. I read your post among the 100+
emails waiting for me. Cangratulations on your 92 inch spark length!!! That's
fantastic!! So, in conslusion to your oringinal reason for performing this
toroidal challenge, would you surmise that you are capable of acheiving a longer
spark length with this setup vs. the single toroid setup of equal capacitance?
hmmm, this appears an easy way to boost C-top instead of building one huge
enormous toroid. I wonder how this setup differs in a simple stack configuration.
Have you tried a comparison study? Again, outstanding report!! Hope all those
images turn out. Can't wait to see them.
Bart