[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Measurements using field probe

----------
From:  Barton B. Anderson [SMTP:mopar-at-uswest-dot-net]
Sent:  Saturday, June 27, 1998 10:35 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Measurements using field probe

Terry,
Just prior to flying out for Toronto last Monday, I printed out your HTML version
of the antenna writeup for measuring currents and voltages. I read it on the plane
ride. I definately have this project prioritized high on my "things to do list". I
am wondering though, it appeared to me that to correctly calibrate the current
array, it is necessary to set the current to a fiberobtic probe measurement and
then the voltage array can be calibrate via calculation through other "measured"
values. Is this correct? Do we need to setup a current probe and calibrate
accordingly?

BTW, great write up!!! The antenna appears very easy to construct.
Bart