[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Two Toroid Test

----------
From:  Malcolm Watts [SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent:  Sunday, June 28, 1998 5:13 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Two Toroid Test

Hi Ed,

If you ensure that secondary voltage doesn't climb, you can go on
adding top C and upping Ep to compensate (exactly). You could also try
upping top C and some more Lp at the same energy level which should
lead to better results with the same power level although output
voltage would drop.

     I'm currently doing a comprehensive investigation of Ep/BPS/top C
tradeoffs which will take a while but is already yielding interesting
if somewhat expected answers.

Glad to hear you're up and running again.
Malcolm