[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Trannies, xfrmrs, and Transformers

----------
From:  Dan Ressler [SMTP:danz_da_man-at-hotmail-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, March 02, 1998 4:48 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: Trannies, xfrmrs, and Transformers

Hey list,
This is my take on the slang thing.....the dialect that is created by
groups of people, like the people on this list, unifies those people,
gives them an identity, and separates them from everyone else.....I for
one am proud of these things, like my NY accent, ect.... If you aren't
proud of these things and prefer to keep things technical and
impersonal...then so be it, but let others have their fun.
Respectfully,
Dan

>To: "'Tesla List'" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>Subject: Trannies, xfrmrs, and Transformers