[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Two strange things my testing has found???

----------
From:  wysock-at-ttr-dot-com [SMTP:wysock-at-ttr-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, March 09, 1998 11:06 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Two strange things my testing has found???

To John, and All,

The posting below was of interest to me.  I have made
both time and frequency domain measurements on my
Model 13M Magnifier, from November, 1995.  As of
(I hope) tomorrow, all these images will be available to
the Tesla List at: www.ttr-dot-com.  From there, go to the
"Model 13M Story."  At the end of the article, there
are 19 separate figure references.  Figs. 17-19 show
the waveform analysis of this system in operation.
The results obtained support the work of Ken and Dr. James
Corum, as well as that of Richard Hull and the TCBOR
development consortium.

Respectfully,

Bill Wysock.

Tesla Technology Research