[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Two strang things my testing has found???

----------
From:  John H. Couture [SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent:  Friday, March 13, 1998 12:33 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Two strang things my testing has found???

At 11:43 PM 3/11/98 -0600, you wrote:

>----------

---------------------------------   snip

    I have no problem with you using these results in you brochure if
>you wish.  I consider all the results I release as public domain.  You may
>want to check with me to be sure the results are still valid, as
>improvements are being made by the hour to the system and I have been known
>to screw up occasionally :-)).  A small reference in the appendix or
>something would guarantee my place in history.  :-))

>        Terry

  Terry -

  I definitely would get your permission to use any of your data even though
it is public domain. What would be much better would be for YOU to do a
brochure regarding your results. I have enough information now to make up a
booklet on the subject as a starter. Keep in mind that there are people
interested in this subject who are not on the Tesla List.

  John Couture