[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Two strang things my testing has found???

----------
From:  John H. Couture [SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent:  Saturday, March 14, 1998 4:27 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Two strang things my testing has found???

At 09:59 AM 3/13/98 -0600, you wrote:

>----------

  Dan -

  The brochure would consists of only a few pages. It would be free to
people on the Tesla List on receipt of a self addressed stamped envelope
(SASE). Will advise the List when it is ready.

  I hope it will help clear up some of the problems associated with TC
waveforms. It is based on tests I made a few years ago with a scope.
Unfortunately I did not have a storage scope so have to resort to drawings.
But the drawings can be easily verified with a storage scope. The info is
for classical coils only. I will leave it up to others to do the magnifier.

  John Couture