[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

30 BPS, 60 BPS tests

----------
From:  John H. Couture [SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, March 17, 1998 8:01 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: 30 BPS, 60 BPS tests

  Bert, All -

  Tesla said it was a negative charge. Some coilers have said it is a
positive charge.
  The test I made indicated a negative charge.
  Tesla said it was due to the fact that the RF wave is not symetrical.
  What would you expect to see on the scope waveform to indicate a negative
or positive charge?
  I agree there are still questions.

  John Couture