[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ohio coilers? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 12:42:59 -0400
From: rbeldyk-at-wscc.edu
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Ohio coilers? (fwd)

At 09:57 AM 5/1/98 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

Here at Washington State Community College in Marietta, OH several of us
(faculty and students) are actively playing wit TC and other HV devices.

We are about 100 miles south of you on the WV and Ohio border.

Thank you

			Richard Beldyk, PE
			Assistant Professor
			Mechanical Engineering Technology

			Washington State Community College
			710 Colegate Dr.
                        Marietta, OH 45750

	email:		rbeldyk-at-wscc.edu

	Amateur Radio:	KC8DRQ 145.750 MHz simplex
                               145.010 MHz packet
			       145.090 MHz packet

	Washington State Community College Radio Club  KC8IRZ