[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: discrimination against Tesla by Smithsonian (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 19:32:10 -0500
From: "Barton B. Anderson" <mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: discrimination against Tesla by Smithsonian  (fwd)

Ed,

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

this is good news. I for one am going to have to go check it out next time
I'm in NY. One would expect the Smithsonian to display Tesla and other
engineers actually associated with the power "distribution" plant, instead
of Edison. BTW, there is a photo (get this - Smithsonian, May98, pg.26) of
engineers working on one of the Niagara armatures of a huge generator back
in 1900. Of course, nothing on Tesla, but still a nice photo. Anyway,
enough of this topic, lets get back to Tesla Coils (grin).

 Bart

[Hear Hear -- Chip]