[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE:Smithsonian (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 12:01:22 -0400
From: Fred Decker <fdecker-at-csi-dot-com>
To: tesla <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: RE:Smithsonian

To the person getting flamed for calling John a "conspiracy theorist", I
just have to say that if this is the teacher who has the WEB paged
dedicated to chastising the Smithsonian for it's neglect of Tesla history,
I have to agree.  That is EXACTLY the impression I got when I looked at
his page.  He may be a fine man, but if he wants people to listen to him,
or take him seriously, he is going about it the wrong way.  He uses
exclaimation points, flowery language, goes on and on and on about the
same thing, goes out of his way to insult people at the Smithsonian, etc.
It is great to be passionate about something, but in order to make a
difference, you have to be HEARD.  That is why I think he could be a
little more tactful in his approach.  You have to meet people where they
are and not make them wrong or they don't listen.

Fred