[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Colorado Springs - Tesla Expedition (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 21:04:36 -0600
From: terryf-at-verinet-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Colorado Springs - Tesla Expedition

Hi All,
        I was in Colorado Springs yesterday on business and tried to visit
the Tesla museum there (I live in Fort Collins, Colorado).  Unfortunately,
they were closed by the time I arrived (4:00pm).  I am planning an returning
in a few weeks solely for the purpose of Tesla investigation.  I hope to
visit the museum and visit the site of Tesla's lab (If I can find the
site????).  I will take as many pictures as possible and post them to my web
site.  If anyone has any information as where to look in CS for Tesla stuff
(like the lab site) or any requests, please E-mail me.  It has grown quite a
bit and I have little idea where to look.

Thanks

        Terry

  terryf-at-verinet-dot-com