[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Humidity problems. (fwd)

----------
From:  Barton B. Anderson [SMTP:mopar-at-uswest-dot-net]
Sent:  Sunday, May 24, 1998 12:38 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Humidity problems. (fwd)

Gary,

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

This is a good reason to have children. I personally get my own kids involved
by placing them far out of harms way and having them keep an eye on little
munchskins running around. This makes them feel part of what is going on. They
are my police squad so to speak. Ok, maybe this isn't the only reason to have
kids, but, it is a plus. Whatever your "kid" situation might be, as a coiler
you must know the motto "use what you have and scavenge what you have not".
I'll let you fill in the blanks.

> I got 2 good photos before the secondary coil exploded in a mass of sparks
> and caught on fire.

Ouch!

>  I wound a new coil Saturday.

Your good. I could never wind a coil that quick after such a delema.Best of
luck to you Gary,
Bart