[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RF rated doorknob caps

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, May 26, 1998 9:31 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: RF rated doorknob caps

to:  Dan

The RF rated doorknobs usually have silver plated terminals and have a
dielectric designed for very low inductance and very high Q factor whereas
the doorknobs from TV sets are only designed as filters and do not operate
on RF currents hence the much less expensive dielectrics.  Design and cost
factors become the major factors.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net