[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Litz Wire Secondaries

----------
From:  FutureT-at-aol-dot-com [SMTP:FutureT-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent:  Friday, May 29, 1998 9:58 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: Litz Wire Secondaries

Richard, all,

I've heard that Duane Bylund compared a litz wire and a regular
wire secondary and did not see any difference in performance.  I
don't have any other details of his test.  If you do the comparison, it
will be interesting to see if your tests give the same result.  Maybe
someone on the list has more details of the Bylund test also.

John Freau