[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Electrical Frankenstein Show

Tesla List wrote:
<SNIP>
> A bit of correction here.  My original coil was purchased from Resonance
> Research, but it is long gone, worn out from years of traveling and
tinkering
> to improve the sparks.  The one I use now I built myself for travel on
> airlines.  The entire coil and power supply fit into my luggage without any
> charges for excess size or weight.
>
> The show that I originally presented at the Memphis Museum (13 years ago)
was
> based (somewhat) on the script from Resonance Research, but when I went into
> business for myself, I wrote my own script and took a totally different
> approach. My electricity show fit with national and state science standards,
> as well as adding quite a bit on electrical safety.  I also use the Tesla
coil
> for parts of my shows on lightning and energy.
>
> Robert Krampf
> Science Education Company
> http://members.aol-dot-com/krampf/home.html
> Get my Free Experiment of the Week by sending an e-mail to krampf-at-aol-dot-com

Robert,

Way to go Robert! My brother-in-law in Texas called me - he also saw
your picture in a San Antonio newspaper over the weekend! What do you
use for a secondary base-ground when demonstrating the system? Do you
encounter any interesting problems when running in different
environments?

-- Bert --